The USER has the possibility to configure their browser to be notified on screen of the reception of cookies and to prevent their installation on their hard drive.
Please consult the instructions and manuals of your browser for further information. In order to use the WEBSITE, it is not necessary for the USER to allow the installation of cookies sent by the website, without prejudice to the fact that in such case it will be necessary for the User to register as a user of each of the services whose provision requires prior registration.
1.- What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other purposes, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way the equipment is used, they can also recognise the user. The user's browser stores cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, irrespective of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in security settings.
Cookies are used in order to improve your user experience. Therefore, they are an important part of the functioning of our Website. Among other purposes, they can be used to remember the language that you use during browsing and in future visits.
3.- What information does a cookie store?
Cookies used by websites are only associated with an anonymous USER and their computer, and do not provide the USER's name and surname. Thanks to cookies, it is possible to recognise registered USERS after they have registered for the first time, without having to register on each visit to access the areas and services reserved exclusively for them. The cookies used cannot read data from your hard drive or read cookie files created by other providers. The identification data of the USER is encrypted for greater security.
Similarly, our web servers automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. All this information is recorded in a server activity file that allows the further processing of the data in order to obtain statistical measurements that allow us to know the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to our web services, etc.
4.- What types of cookies are there?
- Technical cookies: They allow the user to browse through the website or application and use the different options or services that exist in it. For example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted web parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, making the request for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during browsing, and storing content for the dissemination of videos or audio.
- Analytical cookies: They allow you to track and analyse user behavior on websites. The information collected through this type of cookies is used for the measurement of the activity of the website, application or platform, and for the development of navigation profiles of the users of such sites, in order to introduce improvements to the service based on the usage data from users.
- Personalisation cookies: They allow the user to access the service with some general features predefined in their terminal or that the user defines. For example, the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the selected content design, the geolocation of the terminal, and the locale from which the service is accessed.
- Social cookies: They are necessary to link the website to your social networks.
- Advertising and Preference cookies: They allow the effective management of the advertising spaces that have been included in the website or application from which the service is provided. They allow the advertising to be relevant to the user and to avoid showing ads that the user has already seen.
- Affiliate cookies: They let know where visits to the website come from.
- Third-party cookies: On some websites you can install third-party cookies that allow you to manage and improve the services offered. For example, statistical services from Google Analytics and Comscore.
Depending on their durability, they can be:
- Session cookies:Their validity expires when you close your browser.
- Permanent cookies:Their validity may be variable; for example, once they have met the objective that motivated their installation, or when the user proceeds to their manual erasure.
5.- You can allow, reject or block cookies
The user can at any time choose which cookies work on this website using the browser settings. For more information, search "manage cookies" in your browser; the following information is an example, as it may vary:
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer 10.
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer 11.
- Cookie settings in Safari.
- Cookie settings in Google Chrome.
- Cookie settings in Firefox Mozilla.
- Cookie settings in Opera.
- Cookie settings in Android.
- Cookie settings in Windows Phone.
- Cookie settings in BlackBerry.
Third-party tools that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and to manage their deactivation are available online.
According to EU directive, cookies that require informed and express consent by the user are cookies for analytics, advertising and affiliation.
Cookies that are technical and necessary for the operation of the website or for the provision of services expressly requested by the user are excepted.
6.- Updates and changes to the Cookies Policy
It is therefore possible that there will be significant changes in this Cookies Policy, which will be published therein. Nevertheless, it will be the user's responsibility to access this Policy periodically in order to know any changes, without prejudice to the possibility of communicating such changes to the users of the website through an informative notice on our website and/or through other means.
7. What cookies are used on this website?
In this section, it should be indicated which cookies are used (each developer must know which ones are used at each website):
- Technical cookies, necessary or convenient for the provision of certain services. If these cookies are disabled, you will not be able to receive the contents of the website correctly.
- Analytical cookies, for the monitoring and statistical analysis of the behaviour of all users. If these cookies are disabled, the website may continue to function, without prejudice to the fact that the information collected by these cookies about the use of our website and its content allows us to improve our services.
- Marketing Cookies, which track the use of the website by visitors, so as to be able to offer the most relevant ads.