1. LAW ON SERVICES OF THE INFORMATION SOCIETY AND ELECTRONIC COMMERCE
In compliance with the provisions of art. 10 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Services of the Information Society (L.S.S.I.), the following General Information is released:
That the domain http://www.wofco-ltd.com, from now on Website, is registered in the name of Worldwide Fishing Company, S.L. with registered office at Camiño Laranxo, 17 Int. (Teis), 36216 - Vigo (Pontevedra); a company registered at the Mercantile Register of Pontevedra on Volume 4111, Book 4111, Page 20, Sheet No. PO-59964, first registration, provided with CIF B94135779, from now on THE OWNER.
Access and/or use of the Website http://www.wofco-ltd.com confers upon the person who performs them the status of user; accepting from that moment, fully and without reservation, these general conditions, as well as the particular conditions that, where appropriate, supplement, modify or replace the general conditions in relation to certain services and contents of the Website.
II.- USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS SERVICES AND CONTENTS
The user agrees to use the Website and its services and contents without violating current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order.
Likewise, it is prohibited to use the Website for illegal or harmful purposes against THE OWNER or any third party, or that, in any way, may cause harm or prevent the normal functioning of the Website.
With regard to the contents (information, text, graphics, sound and/or image files, photographs, designs, etc.), it is prohibited:
- Their reproduction, distribution or modification, unless authorised by its legitimate owners or legally permitted.
- Any violation of the rights of THE OWNER or legitimate owners over them.
- Their use for all kinds of commercial or advertising purposes, other than those strictly permitted.
- Any attempt to obtain the contents of the Website by any means other than those made available to users, or those usually used on the network, provided that they do not cause any harm to the website. web.
III.- UNILATERAL MODIFICATION
THE OWNER may modify unilaterally and without prior notice, whenever it deems appropriate, the structure and design of the Website, as well as modify or delete the services, contents and conditions of access and/or use thereof.
The establishment of any "hyperlink" between a website and the Website shall be subject to the following conditions:
- No total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the Website is permitted.
- Unless prior and express consent, the website on which the hyperlink is established shall not contain any trademark, trade name, establishment label, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to the OWNER.
- Under no circumstances shall THE OWNER be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the website from which the hyperlink is established or for the information and statements included therein.
V. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
THE OWNER does not grant any guarantee nor is it liable, in any event, for any damages of any nature that may result from:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the Website and/or its services or contents.
- The lack of usefulness, adequacy or validity of the Website and/or its services or contents to meet specific needs, activities, results or expectations of users.
- The existence of viruses or malicious and harmful programmes within the contents.
- The reception, collection, storage, dissemination or transmission by users of the contents.
- The illegal, negligent or fraudulent use -contrary to these General Conditions, good faith, generally accepted uses or public order- of the Website, its services or contents, by users.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of services provided by third parties and made available to users on the Website.
- Failure by third parties of their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to users through the Website.
The duration of the functioning of the Website and its services is of an indefinite nature.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, THE OWNER reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the provision of the service on the Web or any of the services that comprise it, in the same terms as set out in the third condition.
VII. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These General Conditions shall be governed by Spanish law.
Worldwide Fishing Company, S.L. and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the user's domicile for any questions or actions arising from the provision of the Web service and its services and contents, and about the interpretation, implementation, compliance or non-compliance with the provisions herein.
In the event that the User is domiciled outside Spain, Worldwide Fishing Company, S.L. and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply to them, submit to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Vigo.
3. CANCELLATION OF COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS
In accordance with the Information Society Services Act 34/2002, the user is guaranteed the possibility to stop receiving commercial information within a maximum period of one month after communicating his or her will by e-mail to email@example.com.