Garlic Argentine Red Shrimp Casserole
Discover a new and tasty recipe, thanks to Wofco’s Garlic Argentine Red Shrimps Casserole. Fast and easy. Prepared with original product and the highest quality. Do you want to know more?
- Defrost the shrimp and add salt.
- Chop the parsley, garlic and chilli.
- Prepare the majado by mixing the parsley, garlic, chilli with the oil.
- Place the thawed shrimps in a casserole and serve with the majado.
- Bake the casserole at 200º for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove the casserole (Carefully!), water it with a stream of Whiskey and flambé.